Seamless OS Landranger 1:50,000 maps available for the whole of Britain.
Use these detailed OS maps to plan walks, mountain bike trails, print your own maps and program routes and waypoints into a GPS.
Not only that but you can also review your performance and actual route taken by importing a GPS tracklog back into your PC and overlaying it on a map of your choice.
OS Landranger Standard Edition
Available on CD, the standard OS Landranger products feature each region as a separate seamless map.
- Southern England - Region 1: Cornwall, Devon, Somerset, Dorset, Hampshire, Wiltshire, Berkshire, Kent, Avon, Surrey, W Sussex, E Sussex, Greater London
- Central England - Region 2: Norfolk, Suffolk, Essex, Cambridgeshire, Bedfordshire, Northamptonshire, Buckinghamshire, Oxfordshire, Hertfordshire, Gloucestershire, Warwickshire, Herefordshire, Worcestershire, Shropshire, Rutland, Leicestershire, Staffordshire
- Wales - Region 3: Pembrokeshire, Carmarthenshire, Glamorgan, Monmouthshire, Powys, Gwynedd, Conwy, Anglesey
- Northern England - Region 4: Lincolnshire, Nottinghamshire, Derbyshire, Cheshire, Lancashire, Merseyside, Yorkshire, Cumbria, Durham, Northumberland
- Southern Scotland - Region 5: Borders, Dumfries&Galloway, S Lanarkshire, Ayrshire, Renfrewshire, Glasgow, Edinburgh, Clackmannanshire, W Lothian, Falkirk, Stirling, Perth&Kinross, Angus
- Northern Scotland - Region 6:Aberdeenshire, Moray, Highland, Na H-Eileanan An Lar, Orkney, Shetland
What is Memory Map?
Used by thousands of outdoor enthusiasts across the world, Memory-Map boasts award winning software, the largest range of maps and charts and is compatible with all major handheld GPS manufacturers.*
The five essential benefits:
PLAN ROUTES - Use real colour maps on a PC, Pocket PC or Smartphone to help you find your way. Simply click on the map to plan your route and see leg distance, compass bearing, journey length and estimated trip time. You can even visualise your routes in a continuous 3D landscape.
PRINT MAPS - Create and print full colour personalised route maps at a scale of your choice. Add detailed notes to your maps and print your own route card. Long routes can be printed over several pages with automatic paging.
PROGRAM GPS - Essential for any GPS user, Memory-Map makes route and waypoint programming fast, easy and accurate. You can even transfer routes and tracks from a Pocket PC.
PLOT POSITION - Connect a GPS to a Laptop, Pocket PC or Smartphone for an off-road SatNav system. See your position real time on a moving map display.
PERFORMANCE REVIEW - Import tracks from a GPS to see exactly where you've been, your speed and distance covered.
For a full list of features please click HERE